Plintron is a global player in Cloud Communications Solutions with over 14+ years of rapid growth across MNO, MVNO, CPaaS, and IoT solutions. The company leverages its vast multi-country network to continuously expand its product offerings. The company focuses on extending customizable and highly user-friendly Technology as a critical differentiator for its customers.
Plintrons CPaaS platform powers real-time business communications and solutions that help companies enhance their operational efficiency and customer experiences. Our communication platform provides a range of solutions including intelligent messaging, voice, and email.
Are you the one?
We are looking out for a Customer Success Executive who is passionate about customers and their success. You will have excellent relationship management skills, technical knowledge, and listening skills. As a key advisor to Plintrons CPaaS customers making them successful is your most important task. You will be the central touchpoint for our enterprise customers, orchestrating the post-sales customer lifecycle in partnership with Product, Sales, and Support. Given that customers pay over time, ensuring customer growth and retention is vital to our long-term profitability.
About the role:
Location: Anywhere in India.
Position: Customer Success Executive for ‘Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) Business
- Drive product adoption and ongoing usage while promoting customer satisfaction and advocacy.
- Develop strategic relationships with customers to deliver maximum value for the customer and Plintron. Ensure customers take full advantage of all features and services, resulting in strong customer health and retention.
- Understand the organizational structure of the customer company, identifying the areas that present a deep strategic partnership opportunity. Build and grow multiple relationships across a customer’s organization.
- Develop success plans and business reviews for customers that outline critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and recommendations.
- Effectively collaborate influence, and take the lead in cross-functional engagements within Plintron, while expertly prioritizing, driving ownership, and delivering desired outcomes for customers.
- Partner internally to optimize customer implementations and resolve technical challenges.
- Partner with the Sales team to advance account renewals and expansion.
- Build greater advocacy and referenceability of customers.
- Proactively identify account risks and develop mitigation plans (coordinating activities internally and externally with customers) to resolve them.
Skills and Qualification:
- 6+ years in a B2B customer-facing role as a customer success executive in B2B CPaaS or PaaS companies.
- Hands-on experience and expertise in the CPaaS platform and integrations is preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully developing and managing customer relationships, including C-level relationships within the client organization.
- Ability to navigate sophisticated organizations to accelerate product adoption, influence collaboration, and evangelize opportunities for growth.
- Deeply value prioritizing customer experience with a focus on customer satisfaction and retention.
- Skills for digesting and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical abilities.
- CPaaS, Telecommunications, and DevOps knowledge/experience is a plus.
- Prior revenue retention and/or customer success experience.
- Effective communicator in stressful situations
If you are interested to apply for this job opportunity, you can also share your updated resume with firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Customer Success Associate
Salary: 12,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role CategoryCustomer Success
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Plintron is a global player in Cloud Communications Solutions and sports the telecom industry's most comprehensive rollouts for MNO's, MVNO's and Enterprises. 14 years of rapid growth gives Plintron a leadership in the telecom industry's topography. Commanding the largest global presence in its area of business, the company leverages its multi-country network to stay ahead of the curve. Plintron is 1000+ employees strong and is operating in more than 21 countries. The company houses the 24x7 Global Technology Delivery centre in India. Other Regional Business & Support offices are present in London (UK), Sydney (Australia) and Seattle (US) with plans for expansion underway in Africa and APAC. Mobility Simplified: The company focuses on making Technology simple and differentiator for its clients. Keeping it simple helps Plintron's clients enjoy competitive advantage where every conceivable mobility communications need is met. Keeping it simple also helps Plintron focus on what's important and innovate on core business. The company's offerings include Cloud Communication Platform for Mobile Virtual Network Enabler(MVNE) Market and Cloud Communication Services. Mobile Virtual Network Aggregator (MVNA) Market across the globe. MVNE Business - Cloud Communication Platform(CCP): Plintron's CCP enables the Mobile services for the brand. It offers products that simplifies the operations of MNOs and MVNO's allowing them to focus on their business and marketing. Mobile Network (Network Elements), Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), and Value Added Services (VAS) form the wide range of products that is one offer. Plintron enjoys interoperable experience with several MNO™s Mobile Network such as Vodafone, O2, Orange, Three, T-Mobile, Mobistar, ePlus+, Telefonica, TDC, Telenor, Netcom, Telstra, Polkomtel Plus+ and Bouygues. Plintron€™s CCP services for its customer brands across US, Australia, and Europe has been strengthened with these experience. Plintron has spearheaded several first-of-its kind offerings in the CCP space by enabling cost effective service, faster-to-market capability and world-class customer experience for MNOs & MVNO€™s. MVNA Business - Cloud Communication Services(CCS) : The success in the MVNE business became a strong foundation for Plintron to offer Cloud Communication Services as well. This service makes Plintron a vital part of the MVNO and MNO eco system. In fact Plintron becomes the bridge between the two by reselling airtime from the MNO to the MVNO as a bundle along with its technology. Plintron's customized agreements with MNO's enables MVNOs to launch faster and in a cost effective manner. MNO's wholesale can now focus on their strategic initiatives and offload wholesale business & operation accountability to a single partner PLINTRON for all their MVNO's. Plintron Values A COMMITMENT TO INNOVATION: Plintron demonstrates the thought leadership at the forefront of Cloud Communication technology & Solutions, which is the strong reason for its global success. With the mandate of simplifying the world of mobile communications, the company innovates towards operational automation, efficient infrastructural investment, rapid to market, equipping businesses to quickly adapt to modern technologies and innovative solutions. CONSISTENT & COLLABORATIVE EFFICIENCY: Plintron puts the customer at the helm of its business. The company's well-defined and agile framework comes into play from the very first client meeting. The work culture ensures that clients' businesses are central to every solution crafted. The adaptable approach to development and services draw strength from Plintron's collaborative structure. The structure empowers the company's workforce to feel an honest ownership of their client's business objectives making the company an efficient partner. TRANSPARENT AND TIME HONORED At Plintron, what you see is what you get. The solutions are designed to simplify and drive clients' businesses. Also, every business commitment is time bound and honored, which is the only way, Plintron manages to retain its leading position in the competitive mobility market. Word wide Success Story: The key factor in this global success is Plintron€˜s commitment to excellence, customer centricity, quality focus, flexibility and ownership. The company constantly endeavours in enhancing existing value and developing new and innovative solutions. Monthly processing of 6 billion minutes, 1.8 million new activations, 17 million top-ups respectively, 150 million SMS€™s and 1.2 Petabyte of data, is a true testimony of Plintron€™s global leadership in the cloud based mobility market.
Address:NO 1/124,LEVEL 3,GKS TECH PARK,DLF IT SEZ, SHIVAJI, GARDENS, RAMAPURAM,CHENNAI, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India