Exp: 3 - 6 Years
- BE/BTECH- ECE, IT, Telecom Engineering, Experience in IN/VAS would be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years of experience in IN/VAS/Core Nodes Implementation and Maintenance, GSM/OSS/BSS/SS7/Packet core solutions.
- Install and configure Plintron s Products and Solutions as per the deployment plan and installation notes.
- Engage with internal teams, client representatives and 3rd party vendors to identify the testing requirements develop the test plans and deliver integration solution.
- Deploy the test environment and conduct system integration testing while working closely with the internal teams, MNOs, client representatives and 3rd party vendors.
- Engage with quality control team to ensure that all the quality requirements and gating process have been met.
- Conduct the UAT and report issues, if any to the Products and Solutions team for subsequent improvisation.
- Deliver training for various teams in the technical services and products and solutions unit post the deployment completion.
- Capture experiences and feedback on customer, user and service provider satisfaction with the deployment, e.g. through feedback surveys.
- Adhere to the SOPs, guidelines for deployment team.
- Provide regular status updates to relevant stakeholders and ensure that deployment issues are escalated in a timely manner.
Request you to kindly share your updated profile and below details to talentacquisition@Plintron.com
Total Exp: -
Current CTC: -
Expected CTC: -
Notice Period: -
Current Location: -
Holding an offer if any: -
Last working day: -
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
We are a technology company operating in the telecommunications industry for the last 15 years. Using our award-winning digital communication platform, we have launched over 140 customers across 30 countries spanning 6 continents.
We have earned ourselves a leadership position in the Cloud Communications industry as the worlds largest end-to-end multi-country Mobile Virtual Network Enabler & Aggregator (MVNE/A). http://www.plintron.com/
Headquartered in Singapore with business offices in London, Dubai, New Delhi, Sao Paulo & Seattle, our technology is built in India by over 600 professionals including IIT, NIT & IIM alumni. Having seamlessly activated over 165 million mobile subscribers around the globe, our state-of-the-art platform has secured several awards like MVNE of the Year 2022 MVNOs World Congress Berlin, Asian Telecom Awards 2022 for Cloud Initiative, Fastest Growing IoT Company to Watch Globally 2021, and has been recognized as among Top 20 Telecom Tech Companies by TelecomTech Outlook Magazine.
Being part of a billion-dollar group, we use industry-standard practices like Agile methodologies, DevSecOps framework & CI/CD and have also been certified in ISO / ISMS 27001 & ISO 9001 and PCI-DSS while being a member of organizations like NASSCOM and BRICS Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
We focus on making mobile technology simple, efficient and customizable to cater to the varied needs of our consumers. This lets our customers enjoy a competitive advantage where every conceivable communication requirement is fulfilled. Plintron has a high median employment tenure of over 6 years, making us a tight-knit family of Plintronites which has let us create a healthy yet competitive environment that bolsters innovation, creativity & ultimately, results.
We are very proud of our consistent growth over the last 15 years in terms of revenue, organisation size, customers, regions and various lines of business.
As part of our expansion program, we are looking for Engineer / Lead Engineer - IN/VAS, Charging, Billing
For more insights, you could watch the videos linked below or please feel free to reach out to the undersigned.
Address:NO 1/124,LEVEL 3,GKS TECH PARK,DLF IT SEZ, SHIVAJI, GARDENS, RAMAPURAM,CHENNAI, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India