Plintron is a global player in Cloud Communications Solutions with over 14+ years of rapid growth across MNO, MVNO, CPaaS and IoT solutions. The company leverages its vast multi-country network to continuously expand its product offerings. The company focuses on extending customizable and highly user-friendly Technology as a key differentiator for its customers.
Plintrons CPaaS platform powers real-time business communications and solutions that help companies enhance their operational efficiency and customer experiences. Our communication platform provides a range of solutions including intelligent messaging, voice, and email.
Are you the one?
We are looking for a highly driven inbound marketing specialist with hands-on experience in executing demand generation initiatives to aggressively drive new acquisitions and growth. You should be a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset and an expert on different channel analytics (paid, organic / website, social media, email), understand the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform You will run digital campaigns to generate marketing qualified leads. Your KPI is to build a continuous funnel of qualified prospects that can be converted into customers by the sales team.
If you are an original thinker, passionate about what you do and visionary in your approach, you will enjoy working with us.
About the role:
Position: Inbound Marketing Specialist for Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) Business
Location: Anywhere in India.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- PPC campaign management
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels
- Design, build and maintain the companys social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and provide a rich user experience
- Grow new leads, including marketing qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to fine-tune inbound marketing activity and continually refine the process to enhance conversion efficiency.
- Create inbound marketing campaigns that include landing pages, email workflows, calls to action, and more.
- Track, analyze, and improve performance of inbound marketing campaigns, website traffic etc.
Skills and Qualification:
- MBA / Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- 5+ years of experience in B2B growth and performance marketing in the SaaS, Technology, and Cloud Computing domains
- Planning, implementing and executing SEM strategies
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data to achieve maximum ROI; Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
If you are interested to apply for this job opportunity, you can also share your updated resume with firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: 16,00,000 - 19,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role CategoryOther Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Plintron is 1000+ employees strong and is operating in more than 21 countries. The company houses the 24x7 Global Technology Delivery centre in India. Other Regional Business & Support offices are present in London (UK), Sydney (Australia) and Seattle (US) with plans for expansion underway in Africa and APAC.
The company focuses on making Technology simple and differentiator for its clients. Keeping it simple helps Plintron's clients enjoy competitive advantage where every conceivable mobility communications need is met. Keeping it simple also helps Plintron focus on what's important and innovate on core business.
The company's offerings include Cloud Communication Platform for Mobile Virtual Network Enabler(MVNE) Market and Cloud Communication Services. Mobile Virtual Network Aggregator (MVNA) Market across the globe.
MVNE Business - Cloud Communication Platform(CCP):
Plintron's CCP enables the Mobile services for the brand. It offers products that simplifies the operations of MNOs and MVNO's allowing them to focus on their business and marketing. Mobile Network (Network Elements), Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), and Value Added Services (VAS) form the wide range of products that is one offer.
Plintron enjoys interoperable experience with several MNO€™s Mobile Network such as Vodafone, O2, Orange, Three, T-Mobile, Mobistar, ePlus+, Telefonica, TDC, Telenor, Netcom, Telstra, Polkomtel Plus+ and Bouygues. Plintron€™s CCP services for its customer brands across US, Australia, and Europe has been strengthened with these experience.
Plintron has spearheaded several first-of-its kind offerings in the CCP space by enabling cost effective service, faster-to-market capability and world-class customer experience for MNOs & MVNO€™s.
MVNA Business - Cloud Communication Services(CCS) :
The success in the MVNE business became a strong foundation for Plintron to offer Cloud Communication Services as well. This service makes Plintron a vital part of the MVNO and MNO eco system. In fact Plintron becomes the bridge between the two by reselling airtime from the MNO to the MVNO as a bundle along with its technology.
Plintron's customized agreements with MNO's enables MVNOs to launch faster and in a cost effective manner. MNO's wholesale can now focus on their strategic initiatives and offload wholesale business & operation accountability to a single partner PLINTRON for all their MVNO's.
A COMMITMENT TO INNOVATION:
Plintron demonstrates the thought leadership at the forefront of Cloud Communication technology & Solutions, which is the strong reason for its global success. With the mandate of simplifying the world of mobile communications, the company innovates towards operational automation, efficient infrastructural investment, rapid to market, equipping businesses to quickly adapt to modern technologies and innovative solutions.
CONSISTENT & COLLABORATIVE EFFICIENCY:
Plintron puts the customer at the helm of its business. The company's well-defined and agile framework comes into play from the very first client meeting. The work culture ensures that clients' businesses are central to every solution crafted.
The adaptable approach to development and services draw strength from Plintron's collaborative structure. The structure empowers the company's workforce to feel an honest ownership of their client's business objectives making the company an efficient partner.
TRANSPARENT AND TIME HONORED
At Plintron, what you see is what you get. The solutions are designed to simplify and drive clients' businesses. Also, every business commitment is time bound and honored, which is the only way, Plintron manages to retain its leading position in the competitive mobility market.
Word wide Success Story:
The key factor in this global success is Plintron€˜s commitment to excellence, customer centricity, quality focus, flexibility and ownership. The company constantly endeavours in enhancing existing value and developing new and innovative solutions.
Monthly processing of 6 billion minutes, 1.8 million new activations, 17 million top-ups respectively, 150 million SMS€™s and 1.2 Petabyte of data, is a true testimony of Plintron€™s global leadership in the cloud based mobility market.
Address:NO 1/124,LEVEL 3,GKS TECH PARK,DLF IT SEZ, SHIVAJI, GARDENS, RAMAPURAM,CHENNAI, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India