We are Plintron. Plintron is a global player in Cloud Communications Solutions and sports the telecom industry's most comprehensive rollouts for MNO's, MVNO's and Enterprises. 8 years of rapid growth gives Plintron leadership in the telecom industry's topography. Commanding the largest global presence in its area of business, the company leverages its multi-country network to stay ahead of the curve.
Plintron is 1000+ employees strong and is operating in more than 21 countries. The company houses the 24x7 Global Technology Delivery center in India. Other Regional Business & Support offices are present in London (UK), Sydney (Australia), and Seattle (US) with plans for expansion underway in Africa and APAC.
We are currently Professional Wintel Administrators with the below-mentioned skills and experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installing, Configuring & Maintaining Windows Server.
- Good Knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS.
- Experience in installing Windows 2008 R2,2012 and 2016 Windows clustering and SQL 2008,2012 and 2016 fail-over clustering.
- Installing /configuring/troubleshooting windows 2003/2008/2012/2016 Active directory services
- Experienced in Installing and configuring WSUS and DNS & File servers.
- Experienced in IIS 7.5/8.0 and FTP server administration and troubleshooting.
- Exposure in Installing/Maintaining DNS, FTP& FTPS servers.
- In-depth knowledge of File permissions and User management.
- Experience in Ops manager monitoring toll installation host addition and alert configuration.
- Good Experience in Configuring ILO, RAID in HP & Dell Servers.
- Good exposure to On Call handling along with the regular support activities.
- Knowledge in Symantec Netback up
- Good experience and compliance with ITIL processes.
- Preparing server architecture/Design for New Project implementation.
- Installing/configuring/Trouble Shooting & Upgrading VMware ESXI 5.5 and 6.5 versions servers.
- Maintaining more than 54 hosts VMware ESX/ESXi servers and 750+ virtual servers using VMware VCenter server.
- Experience in ESXI Hypervisor installation Rack and Blade servers.
- Knowledge in Virtual machine Creation and VMware tool installation.
- Knowledge in VMware snapshot, Vmotion, and Clone.
- Knowledge in Vmswitch creation.
- Good exposure with P2V& Virtual Machines file systems.
- Monitoring virtual machines performance using VMware virtual Center.
- Creating Virtual Servers, Changing Memory Size, CPU, adding new hard disk, etc.
- Knowledge in HA, DRS, and Fault Tolerance on VMware cluster servers.
- Migrating/Relocating & Moving/Copying virtual server from one base to another base server using Vcenter server.
Perks and Benefits
*There will be no Night Shifts for this position
*Alternative Saturdays will be Off.
*On-site opportunity - to the UK.
*Shift Allowance will be provided.
If your skill and experience match this Job Opportunity, contact
Jawahar Raja Srinivasan
Talent Acquisition Executive
Role:System Administrator / Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Hardware & Networks
Role CategoryIT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Plintron Global Technology Solutions
Plintron is 1000+ employees strong and is operating in more than 21 countries. The company houses the 24x7 Global Technology Delivery centre in India. Other Regional Business & Support offices are present in London (UK), Sydney (Australia) and Seattle (US) with plans for expansion underway in Africa and APAC.
The company focuses on making Technology simple and differentiator for its clients. Keeping it simple helps Plintron's clients enjoy competitive advantage where every conceivable mobility communications need is met. Keeping it simple also helps Plintron focus on what's important and innovate on core business.
The company's offerings include Cloud Communication Platform for Mobile Virtual Network Enabler(MVNE) Market and Cloud Communication Services. Mobile Virtual Network Aggregator (MVNA) Market across the globe.
MVNE Business - Cloud Communication Platform(CCP):
Plintron's CCP enables the Mobile services for the brand. It offers products that simplifies the operations of MNOs and MVNO's allowing them to focus on their business and marketing. Mobile Network (Network Elements), Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), and Value Added Services (VAS) form the wide range of products that is one offer.
Plintron enjoys interoperable experience with several MNO€™s Mobile Network such as Vodafone, O2, Orange, Three, T-Mobile, Mobistar, ePlus+, Telefonica, TDC, Telenor, Netcom, Telstra, Polkomtel Plus+ and Bouygues. Plintron€™s CCP services for its customer brands across US, Australia, and Europe has been strengthened with these experience.
Plintron has spearheaded several first-of-its kind offerings in the CCP space by enabling cost effective service, faster-to-market capability and world-class customer experience for MNOs & MVNO€™s.
MVNA Business - Cloud Communication Services(CCS) :
The success in the MVNE business became a strong foundation for Plintron to offer Cloud Communication Services as well. This service makes Plintron a vital part of the MVNO and MNO eco system. In fact Plintron becomes the bridge between the two by reselling airtime from the MNO to the MVNO as a bundle along with its technology.
Plintron's customized agreements with MNO's enables MVNOs to launch faster and in a cost effective manner. MNO's wholesale can now focus on their strategic initiatives and offload wholesale business & operation accountability to a single partner PLINTRON for all their MVNO's.
A COMMITMENT TO INNOVATION:
Plintron demonstrates the thought leadership at the forefront of Cloud Communication technology & Solutions, which is the strong reason for its global success. With the mandate of simplifying the world of mobile communications, the company innovates towards operational automation, efficient infrastructural investment, rapid to market, equipping businesses to quickly adapt to modern technologies and innovative solutions.
CONSISTENT & COLLABORATIVE EFFICIENCY:
Plintron puts the customer at the helm of its business. The company's well-defined and agile framework comes into play from the very first client meeting. The work culture ensures that clients' businesses are central to every solution crafted.
The adaptable approach to development and services draw strength from Plintron's collaborative structure. The structure empowers the company's workforce to feel an honest ownership of their client's business objectives making the company an efficient partner.
TRANSPARENT AND TIME HONORED
At Plintron, what you see is what you get. The solutions are designed to simplify and drive clients' businesses. Also, every business commitment is time bound and honored, which is the only way, Plintron manages to retain its leading position in the competitive mobility market.
Word wide Success Story:
The key factor in this global success is Plintron€˜s commitment to excellence, customer centricity, quality focus, flexibility and ownership. The company constantly endeavours in enhancing existing value and developing new and innovative solutions.
Monthly processing of 6 billion minutes, 1.8 million new activations, 17 million top-ups respectively, 150 million SMS€™s and 1.2 Petabyte of data, is a true testimony of Plintron€™s global leadership in the cloud based mobility market.
Contact Company:Plintron Global Technology Solutions
Address:NO 1/124,LEVEL 3,GKS TECH PARK,DLF IT SEZ, SHIVAJI, GARDENS, RAMAPURAM,CHENNAI, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India